RISE Design Studio is looking for a talented and experienced project architect to join the team in its London studio.
You will be responsible for the design, development and project management on a number of high-end residential, hospitality and educational projects in London, Ireland and Spain.
RISE work with inspired and knowledgeable clients on exquisite private residential and hospitality projects within the UK.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- an obvious interest and experience in the sectors of architecture we operate in
- relevant UK experience
- minimum five post-qualification experience leading residential projects
- strong design ethos and a passion for developing creative solutions
- strong presentation and communication skills
- proficiency with Archicad is beneficial
- strong technical drawing skills
- experience at all RIBA stages
- competent verbal and written communication skills
- an enthusiastic, friendly and proactive attitude
- a willingness to partake and contribute to our vibrant studio
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- competitive salary
- extended leave during Christmas
- company pension scheme
- professional development and training for the right candidate
- hybrid working
- employee referral bonus
- regular team experiences and events
We encourage our employees to have a long-term view and clear goals towards career progression.
Please submit your application to Imran Jahn via the apply for job button below.
No agencies please.