RISE Design Studio is hiring an ArchiCAD-proficient architect to join its team in London.
RISE Design Studio is seeking a talented and ambitious experienced project architect to join its team in London. You will be responsible for the design, development and build on a number of high-end residential, hospitality and educational projects in London, Ireland and Spain.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will hit the ground running and thrives in a fast-paced, ambitious environment whilst having a deep passion for innovative design. With at least five years’ post ARB Registration experience in the UK, the applicant will possess a strong aptitude for working in teams, able to manage multiple complex tasks and projects quickly. A high level of organisation and attention to detail combined with a strong aptitude for managing projects and clients is essential. A keen interest and knowledge of fabrication techniques that binds both digital manufacture and the craft of architecture is welcomed.
This role would suit someone who is looking to grow and develop into a role of significant responsibility in a small studio, providing a breadth of knowledge and experience across the full remit of running a business.
- lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously, across all RIBA Stages
- working with the studio’s systems to track project spend, ensuring delivery is on time and in budget
- thoughtfully manage and lead client relationships, at all times representing RISE
- confidently liaise and coordinate with all consultants and third party stakeholders, raising issues with the senior team, as appropriate
- compile reports through the lifecycle of projects, as required
- coordinate studio resources
Qualifications and skills:
- RIBA Part 3 qualified with min five years’ post-qualification
- experience in working in design led architectural practices
- experience in coordination of bespoke high level interiors and finishes
- advanced ArchiCAD user – essential
- visualisations skills using Twinmotion, Lumion or Enscape an advantage
- proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft/Open Office
- excellent technical drawing skills
- strong ability to communicate the design verbally and visually to multiple parties
- excellent architectural design and graphic communication skills are essential
- strong understanding of Building Regulations
- proven track record of managing and leading projects at all RIBA Stages
- understanding of Sustainable design, including MVHR, Airtightness and Heat Pump coordination
- proactive and flexible attitude, with a strong focus working on completing tasks
We offer a competitive salary, leave during Christmas break, company pension scheme, frequent social/cultural outings, and professional development for the right candidate. There is a hybrid working option after probation if this is of interest to the successful candidate. We encourage our employees to have a long-term view and clear goals towards career progression.
Please submit your CV and portfolio as a PDF (no larger than 5MB) with a concise cover letter explaining why you would like to work for RISE Design Studio by clicking the ‘apply for job’ button below. Please read the application criteria carefully, ensuring you meet the requirements for the role. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK and currently be based in London.
RISE Design Studio is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
No agencies please.