There is an opportunity for a Part 2 or Part 3 architect at rjha in Berkshire, UK.
rjha has an exciting opportunity within its team for an experienced and driven Part 2 or Part 3 architect (UK level or equivalent). Established over ten years ago and due to continued success, we are looking for someone who wants to manage their own projects and can continue the practice’s ethos of offering a bespoke architectural design service.
The job is based in Sunningdale, Berkshire, within a fantastic period office, directly opposite Sunningdale station which has a direct link into Richmond, Twickenham, Clapham Junction, London Waterloo and Reading.
You will need to be:
- fluent in English
- currently reside in UK and have an appropriate employment visa
- have a minimum of three to five years’ industry experience as an architect working on UK-based projects
- have a desire to progress and manage your own projects
- have a balance of flair and technical ability
- want to work on an expanding portfolio such as riverside dwellings, barn conversions and high end residential works in Central London and Berkshire
Contact us if you have a strong desire to develop your talent and make your creative ideas heard – and if you have what it takes to work your way up in a unique, exciting practice.
AutoCAD and Revit skills essential.
Strictly no agencies please.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom