RJH Architecture is seeking an experienced Part 2/3 architect to join its firm in London.
Due to continued growth, RJH Architecture are looking for a smart, passionate and energetic individual to join their team. This role is perfect for someone who thrives on challenges and diverse tasks.
What you’ll do:
- you will be working across all stages on high-end residential projects
- you’ll have a small firm mentality and want to be involved at all stages of the project
- experience in high-end residential; within central boroughs (RBKC and Westminster preferred)
- experience with planning, building control and tender
- site experience and project management
- competitive salary
- Christmas and New Year shut down period as paid
- unlimited room for growth within
About RJH Architecture
We’re a young, flexible team on a mission to provide best in class architectural, design and construction services across central London. As LUXlife’s 2019’s Architects of Year, we have built an enviable reputation for luxurious spaces for high-net-worth clients. Our designs range from larger spatial planning right through to intricate bespoke paneling, handles and furniture. Our passion for innovation allows us to exceed expectations, even for the most discerning clients.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below, we look forward to hearing from you.