RM_A has an exciting opportunity for an architect/project architect to join its studio in London.
RM_A is a friendly creative practice specialising in large scale mixed-use regeneration projects, recently moved into a new studio in Kentish Town.
We are looking for talented and ambitious qualified architects with first-class design skills and a minimum of three years of experience including large scale residential or mixed-use projects.
We have opportunities at all work stages including early design stages and master planning in London and across the South East.
You should be:
- experienced with large-scale planning applications
- familiar with building regulations, GLA design guidance and technical standards
- a good knowledge of construction and technical detailing
- an excellent communicator
- experienced in working with demanding clients and contractors
- experienced in managing, leading and coordinating a consultant team
- experienced with Revit and/or MicroStation, preferably on large scale projects
- friendly and keen to be part of a hardworking team
In return, we offer competitive salaries including RIBA pension, opportunities for career development and progression within RM_A and a bright new working environment in Highgate Studios, a vibrant and creative hub with excellent on-site amenities, café and gym.
Please submit your CV and examples of relevant work using the ‘apply’ link below.