RM_A has an opportunity for an architect/project architect to join its firm in London.
RM_A is a friendly creative practice specialising in large scale mixed-use regeneration projects, recently moved into a new studio in Kentish Town.
We are looking for talented and ambitious qualified architects with a minimum of three years of experience and first-class design skills.
We have opportunities at all work stages including early design stages and masterplanning in London and across the South East.
You should be:
- experienced with large-scale planning applications
- familiar with building regulations, GLA design guidance and technical standards
- a good knowledge of construction and technical detailing
- an excellent communicator
- experienced in working with demanding clients and contractors, leading and coordinating a consultant team
- experienced with Revit and/or Microstation, preferably on large scale projects
- friendly and keen to be part of a hardworking team
In return we offer competitive salaries including RIBA pension, opportunities for career development and progression within RM_A and a comfortable new working environment in Highgate Studios, a vibrant and creative hub with excellent on-site amenities.
Please submit your CV and examples of relevant work using the ‘apply’ link below.