RML Architecture is looking for an architectural technologist/technician to join it’s growing Brighton-based team.
RML Architecture is a young company looking to expand our hardworking, friendly team. Our main client base is within the commercial retail sector and we also carryout services for domestic alterations, extensions and new build residential work creating a good mix and balance of work.
About the role:
Production of drawings and technical information from concept phases through to completion including planning and building regulations submissions and construction drawing packages. Coordination of engineers, designers, architects and survey information.
The ideal candidate would possess an excellent technical background with sound knowledge of statutory regulations and experience of working with clients and contractors. Excellent AutoCAD skills are essential to this position.
Qualified or qualified by experience as an architectural technologist or Technician with experience in commercial and domestic projects
Skills and knowledge:
- excellent AutoCAD skills (2D non BIM environment)
- good organisational skills – ability to work on many schemes running concurrently
- good problem solving – Ability to overcome Architectural and technical problems
- efficient working with high accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- personable and well presented
- pro-active with good initiative and the ability to work independently or in a team
- excellent English both written and spoken
- 3D CAD ability to produce design visualisation desirable but not essential
Applicants will be considered on a freelance or contract basis with competitive salary.
Please send your CV by email along with digital portfolio example as an attachment in PDF format (max 10mb) to Rick Leslie.
Make sure to include your availability for this position.
No recruitment agencies please.