Robert Hirschfield Architects is looking for an experienced Part 3 architect to join its team in London.
Robert Hirschfield Architects are currently expanding their small London practice and wish to recruit a qualified architect to join their friendly team. Our current focus is on high-end residential design and the ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate relevant experience in this field. We offer a competitive salary, a supportive working environment and the opportunity to follow projects through from concept to completion.
- ability to enthusiastically present ideas as they emerge to clients, collaborators and non-professionals
- curious in acquiring new digital tools and keen to develop traditional hand skills
- a design portfolio that demonstrates a strong enthusiasm for furthering your understanding of architectural expression
- proficiency in Vectorworks, SketchUp and Adobe Suite, BIM experience/interest
- ability to produce high-quality 3D visualisations, be adept at free-hand hand sketching and drawing
- be knowledgeable of UK planning, building regulations and UK-based contract administration
- excellent verbal and written communications abilities
- a professional attitude to time management and delivery
- fluency in spoken and written English
Interviews for this position will begin immediately, and interested architects are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
How to apply
Applications will be accepted via email below 5MB. Please send a CV and portfolio as well as examples of recent studio projects including technical drawings. The recruitment process will also require recent references from two independent referees.
Please send these to email@example.com and include:
“Experienced Part 3 architect – your name” in the subject line.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Robert Hirschfield Architects is an equal opportunities employer.