There is an opportunity for an architectural assistant/technician to join Robert Hutson Architects in Essex.
Robert Hutson Architects wish to employ an architectural assistant/technician to join our practice located in a village on the outskirts of Chelmsford, Essex.
We are a medium-sized design-led practice with a varied and interesting workload.
We are seeking a talented technologist or architectural assistant with a minimum of five years experience, preferably in the field of residential housing.
- CAD proficiency; Vectorworks preferred
- competency in building regulations and construction detailing
- experience in large-scale residential planning application submissions
- enthusiasm and self-motivation
- car, as location is not served by public transport
- SketchUp and Photoshop experience would be an advantage
This is a full-time 0900-1730 position.
Please submit a CV, examples of work and expected salary, together with a contact email address.