Robert Rhodes Architecture + Interiors is looking for a confident and motivated Part-III architect or Part-II with experience running residential projects.
RRA+I is a design-led architectural practice based in London, focussing on bespoke residential architecture for private clients. We are currently looking to expand our practice with a full-time Part-III architect on a permanent contract. An experienced Part-II would also be considered. The role carries significant responsibilities. As such the candidate should be highly organised, efficient, and have the ability to manage the administrative process of each project and other members of the design team.
Candidates will be expected to work autonomously designing and leading the production of drawing packages, and overseeing tender and construction stages with minimal direction. Candidates will be expected to manage multiple projects simultaneously. The role will be client facing.
Experience, skills, and knowledge:
- a track record of UK based residential project-running at all RIBA stages
- contract administration experience
- a good all-rounder, with excellent design skills and the ability to convey designs quickly and clearly, including through hand sketching
- excellent construction detailing skills
- proficiency in AutoCAD 2D, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- ability to develop junior staff in their current roles to improve performance and prepare them for future roles
To apply please submit a cover letter, CV, concise portfolio, notice period required to leave your current position, and salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
Application closing date: Friday 17 August 2018 at 5pm.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience. The start date is negotiable, but ideally as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive we can only contact candidates selected for interview.
RRA+I is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are encouraged from citizens of all European Union countries, not just the UK. No work visas will be sponsored.
No agencies please.