Robin Partington and Partners is looking for a Revit/AutoCAD technician to join its office in London, UK.
Robin Partington and Partners (RPP) is an award winning architectural design studio based in central London. We are recruiting for an enthusiastic, talented and motivated Revit/AutoCAD technician, to join our team.
You will be working on a variety of prestigious projects across a range of sectors, for high profile UK and international clients. The ideal candidate will have:
- an in-depth working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- a high level of initiative, proactivity and organisation
Skills and experience:
- excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- two-five years of working experience in the use of REVIT – AutoCAD on large complex projects, with the ability to produce working drawings to a high standard, set up files, create families/blocks etc
- ability to create and maintain a rigorous studio-wide library of materials, templates, blocks and families and help project teams to add to and develop these resources.
- modelling support within the design teams
- ability to work simultaneously on different projects
- knowledge of Enscape/Vray an advantage
- ability to recognise and analyse problems
- ability to put forward and implement practical solutions
RPP offers an attractive salary depending on experience and ability, pension contributions and generous annual leave. RPP encourages the nurturing of individuals, helping them to grow by acquiring skills, abilities and expertise as a part of the learning process. We believe that opportunities are limitless for those with the right attitude, approach, a hunger to learn and a thirst for knowledge.
Please make your application via our website.
Print studio graphic design internship
at The Architectural Association School of Architecture