at Robson Warren Architects
Robson Warren Architects is looking for an architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Robson Warren Architects is a busy practice in Putney with an expanding portfolio of commercial and residential projects in the London area. We specialise in adapting existing buildings and offer involvement in a wide range of projects which we carry through design and planning to tendering and contract administration stages. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career at a well-established practice we are looking for an experienced architectural assistant to join our team on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- RIBA Part 2 qualified
- two years’ experience of working as an architectural assistant in the UK
- good 3D design skills
- proficiency in ArchiCAD 3D CAD
- ability to work proactively in a small team
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- interest in updating and adapting existing buildings
- essential knowledge of British regulations, materials and construction technologies
- proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Please forward your CV, examples of recent work and details of your availability!
You must sign in to apply for this position. If you don’t have a Dezeen Jobs jobseeker account, create one here.