Roca is looking for a part-time gallery/showroom assistant to join its team in London.
About the role
We are looking for an outgoing individual with a passion for design and architecture to join our showroom team at Roca London Gallery in a part time role. Your goal will be to provide an outstanding brand experience to our varied visitors, through knowledge of our products and cultural activities with a friendly demeanor. You will also provide support to our gallery reception and hospitality role, taking care of important client meetings as well as a variety of ad-hoc tasks and projects.
All training will be provided. Some experience within hospitality or retail sectors would be helpful. Basic admin skills also advantageous
Hours: Saturdays 10:45-17:15 and one weekday (weekday can be flexible depending on candidate).
- greeting all visitors and attending to any requirements
- provide product support and advice in person and on the phone
- help to create an inviting environment for visitors through excellent customer service
- support reception function with meeting hospitality and gallery admin
- support gallery manager and team with ad-hoc projects
The Zaha Hadid-designed Roca London Gallery is the award-winning UK flagship showroom for Roca, a leading global bathroom manufacturer established in 1917. The gallery is a functional and flexible space, where the Roca product showroom shares its space naturally with exhibitions, presentations, professional meetings and events relating to design, architecture and sustainability
To apply or for more information please submit your CV and a short covering letter using the ‘apply’ link below.