Sales and design consultant
at Roche Bobois
Roche Bobois is hiring a sales and design consultant to join its team in Surrey, UK.
Roche Bobois, world leader in the premium/luxury furniture business with 260+ showrooms in more than 60 countries. Working closely with renowned designers such as Ora Ito, Cédric Ragot, Sacha Lakic, Christophe Delcourt and Stephen Burks and with Haute Couture fashion houses such as Jean Paul Gaultier, Sonia Rykiel Maison and Missoni Home, Roche Bobois offers a broad range of exclusive made-to-order designs, manufactured with a high level of customisation in small European workshops.
As a sales and design consultant, you will be responsible for understanding clients’ needs in order to offer the best service while maximising sales.
Under the supervision of the store manager, the sales and design consultant will be the brand ambassador from greeting and presenting the Roche Bobois collections, to closing orders and following up the purchase process with your clients.
The successful candidate will be driven to achieve sales in a high-end market and develop long-lasting relationship with its customer.
Required skills and personal attributes:
- exceptional organisational and time management skills
- attention to details
- high-end attitude and presentation, confident, passionate, pro-active, creative, team player, ability to learn quickly
- 20/20 software knowledge is a plus
- French speaking a plus
- interest in the design furniture and art industry
- at least two years’ experience in furniture showrooms
Schedule: five days a week with Saturday and Sunday being a working day.
- competitive fixed salary base and commission
- quick medium-term growth opportunities
- intensive training programs: sales techniques, design program, luxury retail coaching