Rockwell Group is seeking a BIM architect or specialist to join its team in Madrid.
RG is currently seeking BIM architects/specialists with a minimum of five years’ drafting experience using Revit/Rhino/AutoCAD to produce detailed architectural and interior design drawings, the position is based in our Madrid office. Successful candidates must demonstrate effective capability in planning, organising and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives in which RG is involved. We are searching for a full-time team member who is dedicated, detail-oriented and articulate, possesses strong design skills and is excited about contributing in a collaborative setting.
The role reports to studio leader/project manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- assist in the development and implementation of companywide BIM/CAD standards and procedures
- maintain BIM templates and libraries; providing BIM production support for project teams including project model setup and primary discipline project work
- create Revit families in response to project needs
- create Rhino organic shapes
- monitor project delivery to ensure compliance with the agreed-upon strategy, standards and work processes
Qualifications and skills:
- master’s degree in architecture
- commitment to excellence and high standards
- excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- strong organisational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- ability to manage priorities, resources and workflow
- versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- demonstrated ability to plan and organise projects
- ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- must be fluent in English and Spanish
- must have EU residency
Have proven experience using the following software:
- Revit, AutoDesk certification is a plus
- Rhino is a must
- BIM Collaborate Pro
Five-plus years of related experience in hospitality/high-end residential interior design using Rhino/Revit to produce very detailed architectural and interior design drawings.
Please apply via job button below.