Rockwell Group is seeking a hospitality designer to join its team in Madrid.
Job description: designer (hospitality)
Reports to: project manager/senior designer
- works individually and with the project manager/senior designer in developing planning and creative-design concepts of a project
- corrects and updates design documents
- designs and plans of projects with responsibility for the preparation of presentation and design drawings
- develops solutions to design problems
- may supervise a less senior team member during a portion of a project
- maybe responsible for keeping a phase of a project on schedule
- liaising with clients, operators, architects, sub-consultants, and contractors
- adherence to applicable building codes and ADA compliance
- review of drawings, samples mock-ups and other submittals
Education: equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in architecture
- able to work independently or as part of a team
- dynamic people person
- eye for detail and results-driven
- ability to assist project manager/senior designer at presenting
- 3D software: SketchUp, Rhino.
- must be fluent in English and Spanish
Three years of related experience in hospitality/high end residential interior design.