Rockwell Group is looking for a senior interior designer to join its team in Madrid, Spain.
The senior interior designer should have a minimum of eight years of experience in hospitality/high-end residential design. This role reports to our project manager/studio leader.
- works individually and with project manager/studio leader in developing planning and creative-design concepts of a project
- corrects and updates design documents
- develops solutions to design problems
- initiates and creates designs and plans of projects with responsibility for preparation of presentation and design drawings
- may supervise another less senior designer, designer or technician during the project
- may be responsible for keeping a phase of a project on schedule and revise on a weekly basis with the projects director
- coordinates with project directors to enforce compliance with the studio standards
- liaises with clients, operators, architects, sub consultants and contractors
- adherence to applicable building codes and ADA compliance
- review of drawings, samples mock-ups and other submittals
- equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in architecture and/or interior design
- interpersonal skills
- able to work independently or as part of a team
- dynamic people person
- eye for detail and results-driven
- ability to assist project manager/studio leader at presenting
- Rhino and/or Revit Specialist
- other 3D software: SketchUp
Candidates must have EU residency and be fluent in English and Spanish.
Please apply via the apply for job button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union