Rockwell Group is looking for a senior interior designer to join its team in Madrid, Spain.
Rockwell Group’s Madrid office is looking for a senior interior designer to join its team.
We are hiring!
- works individually and with studio keader/project manager in developing planning and creative-design concepts of a project
- initiates and creates designs and plans of projects with responsibility for preparation of presentation and design drawings
- corrects and updates design documents
- develops solutions to design problems
- may supervise a less senior team members during a portion of a project
- may be responsible for keeping a phase of a project on schedule
- liaising with clients, operators, architects, subconsultants, and contractors
- adherence to applicable building codes and ADA compliance
- review of drawings, samples mock-ups and other submittals
- compliance with the studio standards
- equivalent of a bachelor’s degree architecture and/or in interior design
- eight years of related experience in hospitality/high end residential interior design
- able to work independently or as part of a team
- dynamic people person
- eye for detail and results driven
- ability to assist project manager/senior designer at presenting
- AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign
- must be fluent in English and Spanish, and must have EU residency