Rodic Davidson Architects has a vacancy for a qualified architect to join its practice in London.
We are looking for an articulate, passionate and ambitious qualified architect to work on some exciting new projects in and around Cambridge.
The candidate must have a minimum of three years’ post-Part 3 UK experience in a design-led practice, strong technical ability and experience of working across all RIBA workstages.
We are looking for a person who is client-focused and able to manage a professional team. Demonstrable existing links to Cambridge will be an important asset for this new role.
The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and professional team members in order to deliver projects from inception to completion. They will strive for the highest standards of design and quality-of-service for our clients. Be able to produce drawn technical information accurately and efficiently, support senior staff on larger projects and to take project architect responsibility on smaller projects.
Candidates must have:
- at least three years’ post-Part 3 experience in a design-led UK practice
- experience of working on design-led residential and/or housing project
- strong links to Cambridge
- an excellent academic record
- strong design and technical skills and meticulous detailing ability
- the ability to work across all RIBA workstages
- excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD
- the ability to manage a professional team
- proven client management skills
- a ‘can-do’ attitude and a good team player
- the ability to work well under pressure
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.