Rodić Davidson Architects is seeking a post-Part 3 architect with a minimum of two years’ experience to join its studio in London.
About the practice, Rodic Davidson Architects is a design-led, central London architectural practice.
Our growing architectural practice is presently working on a diverse range of interesting projects. These include an exciting variety of high-end residential schemes, listed building refurbishments, mixed-use developments and boutique developer projects. The majority of our projects are located in London and the South East.
We operate within a friendly and collaborative studio environment in Bloomsbury, WC1.
We are looking for an articulate, passionate and ambitious qualified architect to work on some exciting new projects in and around London. The candidate must have a minimum of two years’ post-Part 3 UK experience in a design-led practice, strong technical ability and experience of working across all RIBA work stages. We are looking for a person who is client-focused and able to manage a professional team.
The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and professional team members in order to deliver projects from inception to completion. Candidates will be required to produce drawn technical information accurately and efficiently, support senior staff on larger projects and take project architect responsibility on smaller projects.
Candidates must have:
- at least two years post-Part 3 experience in a design-led UK practice
- experience of working on design-led residential and/or housing projects
- proven job-running experience and the ability to work concurrently on multiple projects
- an excellent academic record
- strong design and technical skills and meticulous detailing ability
- the ability to work across all RIBA work stages
- excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD
- the ability to manage a professional team
- proven client management skills
- a can-do, proactive attitude and work well as part of a team
- the ability to manage their own time as well as others
- all candidates should be eligible to work in the UK, this is a full-time position and we will be interviewing for an immediate start
Regrettably, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.
To apply, please submit your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.