Rodic Davidson Architects is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant/Part 3 architect to join its team in London.
About the practice
Rodic Davidson Architects is a design-led, central London architectural practice with an interior design department.
Our growing architectural and interiors practice is presently working on a diverse range of interesting projects. These include an exciting variety of high-end residential schemes, listed building refurbishments, mixed-use developments and boutique developer projects. The majority of our projects are located in London and the south east.
We are an equal opportunities employer and operate within a friendly and collaborative studio environment in Bloomsbury, WC1.
We are looking for an articulate, passionate, and ambitious Part 2 architectural assistant or recently qualified Part 3 architect to work on some exciting projects in and around London. The candidate must have at least two years of UK experience in a design-led practice, with strong technical ability and experience of working across all RIBA Work Stages. We are looking for a person who is dedicated, enthusiastic and has excellent attention to detail.
The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and professional team members in order to deliver packages efficiently within a team and autonomously. Candidates will be required to prepare drawings and packages for planning purposes, produce drawn technical information accurately using AutoCAD, have knowledge of regulatory requirements (planning, Building Regulations, CDM and other relevant frameworks), support senior staff on larger projects and take project running responsibility on smaller projects.
Candidates must have:
- a minimum of two years experience (post part 2) in a design-led UK practice
- experience of working on design-led residential and/or housing projects
- an excellent academic record
- strong design and technical skills and meticulous detailing ability
- the ability to work across all RIBA work stages
- excellent proficiency of AutoCAD
- working experience of SketchUp, InDesign and Photoshop
- the ability to work and effectively communicate with clients and a professional team
- a ‘can-do’, proactive attitude and work well as part of a team
- the ability to manage their own time as well as others
All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK. This is a full-time position and we will be interviewing for an immediate start. Regrettably, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.