Rodić Davidson Architects has a vacancy for a practice manager to join its team in London.
Rodić Davidson Architects, an award winning practice based in Bloomsbury, are looking for a practice manager to join their friendly and creative team. The team of 15 are centrally located in a lovely and quaint and courtyard environment, a stone’s throw from the British Museum.
The practice specialises in design-led commercial and residential projects; with a particular specialism in heritage buildings. More information about the practice can be found at our website.
We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic and adaptable individual with previous relevant experience within administrative roles at small/medium sized creative companies.
The practice manager oversees the smooth and efficient running of the practice, from the coordination of office events and socials, through to facilities management, office administration and marketing assistance.
The ideal candidate needs to have a hands-on attitude, able to multi-task extremely well, act on their own initiative and have excellent inter-personal and communication skills, both written and verbal. The role suits a proactive and curious individual, engaged with architectural/creative industries and looking for career progression.
Essential skills/duties include:
- first point of contact for internal and external queries; excellent problem-solving skills required
- office administration; facilities maintenance, supplies, diary management, etc.
- filing; inc. processing of confidential records and financial admin
- management of staff health and safety and HR documentation
- prepare and organise staff inductions, training and appraisals
- organise staff socials and trips
- excellent knowledge of Office 365
- understanding of office IT
- assistance with the production and coordination of marketing materials (website and social media)
- coordination of practice events/displays
- interest in architecture
- experience with website builder tool (ideally WordPress)
- interest in art/exhibitions: our studio features a display space that hosts a rotation of exhibitions throughout the year. There is space for someone to coordinate/oversee this
This is a studio based, part time/full time position. We wish to be flexible for the right candidate and so will consider alternative working arrangements to suit individual circumstances.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative and welcoming central London practice in a role that you can really make your own.
Deadline for applications: open until vacancy filled
Start date: 23 January 2023
The salary offered will be commensurate with experience.
Rodić Davidson Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a covering letter via the apply for job button below.