Rodić Davidson Architects is hiring a part-time practice manager to join its team in London.
Rodić Davidson Architects is an award winning practice based in Bloomsbury and the team of 12 is centrally located in a lovely courtyard environment, a stone’s throw from the British Museum.
The practice specialises in design-led residential and commercial projects; with a particular specialism in heritage buildings. More information about the practice can be found at our website.
We are looking for an organised, curious and ambitious individual with previous relevant experience within administrative roles at small/medium sized creative companies.
The practice manager oversees the smooth and efficient running of the practice, from the coordination of office events and socials, through to facilities management, office administration and marketing assistance.
The ideal candidate should have a proactive attitude, be able to multitask and manage their time efficiently, act on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The role would suit someone who has been engaged with architectural/creative industries and is looking for career progression.
Essential skills/duties include:
- first point of contact for internal and external queries
- excellent problem-solving and time management
- office administration; facilities maintenance, supplies, calendar management etc
- filing, including processing of confidential records and financial admin
- liaison with HR advisor, Finance Manager and IT team including coordination of procedures and filing of information
- prepare and organise staff inductions, CPDs, training and appraisals
- engagement with, and nurturing of, office culture and work environment
- excellent knowledge of Office 365, including Outlook and SharePoint
- assistance with the production and coordination of marketing materials (website and social media)
- coordination of practice events, exhibitions, socials and trips
- an interest in architecture
- experience in website editing and development (ideally WordPress)
- interest in the arts and curation – our studio features a display space that hosts exhibitions throughout the year and part of the role could include the curation and management of such displays
We are seeking a candidate who is able to work a minimum of three days per week but there is potential to increase this to four days or a full-time position for the right candidate and to suit the role progression.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative and welcoming central London office in a role that can grow alongside the practice itself.
The salary offered will be commensurate with experience.
Rodic Davidson Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.