Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners is hiring a strategic communications and marketing manager to join its firm in London.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners (RSHP) is an award-winning international architectural practice headquartered in the City of London. We work across multiple sectors on a variety of exciting projects ranging from small, innovative housing developments, through to very large-scale international infrastructure projects.
RSHP is looking for a strategic communications and marketing manager to join our communications team. This is a fixed-term contract for one year.
In this role you will be responsible for supervising and directing the workflow of marketing and public relations specialists by assigning job tasks, facilitating interdepartmental communications and managing external communications.
You will maintain consistent branding or corporate identity across all marketing and public relations channels and manage the public’s perception of the RSHP brand, architecture, products and the Partner’s profiles.
Key responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- raise the profiles of all RSHP Partners by seeking out promotional opportunities
- lead RSHP’s corporate communications strategy and media opportunities through client and developer liaison
- develop and manage communications and marketing strategies to promote RSHP’s brand
- instigate and manage client events and liaise directly with the client’s head of communications
- oversee and manage the delivery of all RSHP produced marketing materials
- encourage and organise participation in conferences and lectures for partners, associate partners and senior associates especially in connection with new business
- manage and deliver key PR and communications events in the UK and overseas
- oversee the communications teams tasks and workload
- work with the partner in charge of communications and finance to establish budgets for communication projects
- Represent the practice at networking events
- liaise with the RSHP communications coordinator to ensure all aspects of our press commitments are consistent with RSHP standards
- assist in organising events such as Open House and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- experience of working within architecture
- strategic thinker with can-do attitude
- ability to manage multiple stakeholder projects
- strong people and interpersonal skills
- exceptionally high standard of oral and written communication
- high levels of attention to detail
Hours: 09:30 – 18:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: on application
Benefits: RSHP offers a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas time off
- a profit share programme (according to contract terms)
- private health care plan paid for by RSHP
- annual health check assessments
- subsidised corporate gym membership
- season ticket/cycle purchase loans
If you think this role is for you please submit using the ‘apply’ link below.
RSHP is an equal opportunities employer.