Rolfe Judd Architects is seeking an architect to join its team in London.
Rolfe Judd is an award-winning, design-led architectural practice based in London, renowned for our high quality architecture, working on a broad range of projects across sectors including residential, commercial and urban regeneration.
Our studio is seeking to recruit a highly motivated architect (RIBA Part 3 or equivalent), to join our London office to work on a growing portfolio of exciting, large-scale, mixed-use developments in the UK.
For this role, strong communication skills and impeccable design ability are crucial.
Previous experience of working on complex residential and mixed-use projects of a similar scale would also be desirable.
The successful candidate should be able to meet the following criteria:
- two or more years’ post-Part 3 experience
- previous UK work experience
- strong design skills and the ability to confidently communicate your designs in a variety of media, that are evident through a well-presented portfolio of work
- you must have a proactive approach to working, with an ability to take initiative and prioritise
- the ability to think strategically and work well as part of a team to a varying workload and tight deadlines
- proficiency in working with AutoCAD and/or Revit
- proficiency in 3D modelling packages
- a good working knowledge of UK planning policies and building regulations
- exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills with a fluency in English
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for and interested in being part of our team, we would like to hear from you and give you the opportunity for an exciting design future.
Please send your covering letter, CV and examples of work (10MB max), clearly labelled ‘Architect 2019’ to: email@example.com
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. Competitive salaries and benefits are offered based on skills and experience.
Rolfe Judd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
No agencies please.