Rolfe Judd Architects is recruiting a senior architect to join its team in London.
Rolfe Judd is an award-winning, design-led architectural practice based in London, renowned for our high quality architecture, working on a broad range of projects across sectors including residential, commercial and urban regeneration.
Our studio is seeking to recruit an exceptional senior architect (RIBA Part 3), to join our London office to work on a growing portfolio of exciting, large-scale, mixed-use developments in the UK. This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly motivated individual with excellent design, technical and communication skills gained in a UK architectural practice.
For this role, strong leadership, communication skills and impeccable design ability are crucial. Confident dealing with clients, you will be a proactive team player with a collaborative mindset and a proven track record of delivering high-quality design.
Previous experience of leading a team on complex residential and mixed-use projects of a similar scale is essential.
The successful candidate should be able to meet the following criteria:
- five or more years’ post-Part 3 experience, with a minimum of two years of experience in a similar role
previous UK work experience
- excellent design skills and the ability to confidently communicate your designs in a variety of media, that are evident through a well-presented portfolio of work
- strength in developing initial design concepts and strategies through to delivering drawing and specification packages
- you must have leadership qualities through taking initiative, problem solving, showing assertiveness and enthusiasm, with the ability to manage, coordinate and prioritise resources
- you must be able to work effectively with others to help achieve the best solution for the project team, the wider design team and the client
- proficiency in working with AutoCAD and/or Revit
- proficiency in 3D modelling packages
- a thorough working knowledge of UK planning policies and building regulations
- exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills with a fluency in English
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for and interested in being part of our team, we would like to hear from you and give you the opportunity for an exciting design future.
Please send your covering letter, CV and examples of work (10MB max), clearly labelled ‘Senior architect 2019’ to: email@example.com
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. Competitive salaries and benefits are offered based on skills and experience.
Rolfe Judd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
No agencies please.