Rolfe Judd is seeking an experienced senior design architect to join its team in London.
About the role
Rolfe Judd is an award-winning architectural practice renowned for our high quality architecture, working on a broad range of projects across sectors including residential, commercial and urban regeneration
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong candidate with impeccable design ability, communication and organisational skills, who can successfully lead and motivate a team of architects and assistants. The successful candidate must have proven experience designing and delivering high-quality spaces across a range of project scales and complexities. If you are a team player who can bring extensive working experience at every stage of the design process on complex projects of varying scale, we would like to hear from you and give you the opportunity for an exciting design future.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- minimum three years’ post-RIBA Part 3 experience
- have a background that demonstrates a strong creative drive together with excellent design skills
- be able to demonstrate a proactive approach to working, with an ability to take initiative and prioritise, heading a project team under the direct supervision of a project director
- be confident in presenting emerging design ideas through a series of sketches, diagrams and models to clients, consultants and for internal review
- possess excellent project management, client and consultant coordination together with people management skills
- have a thorough knowledge of UK planning policies and building regulations
- proficiency in working with Autocad and/or Revit
- be fluent in Adobe creative suite
- exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written with a fluency in English
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom and applicants must have the right to work in the UK. Remuneration and benefits are offered based on skills and experience.
Apply via the ‘apply’ link below including:
- cover letter with statement of interest
- portfolio of work (10Mb max)
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview.
Rolfe Judd is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.