Roman and Williams is recruiting an architectural visualization designer/3D artist to join its office in New York, USA.
Recognized for iconic New York spaces such as the Standard Hotel, the Boom Boom Room, the Ace Hotel and Le Coucou, Roman and Williams is an award-winning architectural and interior design firm in NoHo. Each of our projects demonstrates a detailed and comprehensive design vision, making each a unique guest experience. Roman and Williams is currently engaged in an international roster of projects in the cultural, institutional, hospitality, retail and residential spheres.
Our office seeks an architect with two to five years professional experience to work specifically within the Rendering department of the studio, in a full-time capacity, working across multiple projects at once. At Roman and Williams, you will join a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to executing thoughtful projects with beauty and guest experience as our main objectives.
You will contribute to the production and coordination of visualization projects within active design phases. Applicants should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a strong ability in the following:
- ability to collaborate and work on a project team
- proficiency and experience with Revit, Autocad, and/or Rhino, both modeling and rendering. Ultimately all models are imported into Revit for final rendering, and post-production may be undertaken in Photoshop. We seek a technically proficient professional to support our current rendering efforts and bring technological expertise to our team
- command of architectural language for sophisticated environment modeling. Command of decorative and furniture-scale design for sophisticated furniture & lighting modeling. Mastery of modeling of upholstered, drapery, textiles, and otherwise delicately textured and modeled surfaces is a must
- strong graphics and visual presentation skills
- fluency in Adobe CS
- dexterity with hand drawing or rendering capabilities is a plus, but not required
The applicant should be organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and willing to take on a variety of scales of modeling – architectural and decorative. Strong verbal and written communications skills, time management and the ability to multi-task will be required.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio/work samples in PDF format to by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Please title your application: (your name) – RW Visualization Application