Ron Arad Associates is seeking an office manager/PA to join its team in London.
We are looking for a full-time PA and office manager to join us at our Chalk Farm design studio. The role is varied and interesting and involves PA support to two directors and general office management duties alongside our design team.
- we are looking for a pro-active all-rounder who will be responsible for the day to day running of the studio. You will need to be organised and self-motivated
- you will be responsible for travel arrangements, diary keeping, invoicing, general office management duties, PAYE and pension administration, light bookkeeping
- PR and social media management, some website administration
- this role involves dealing with clients, galleries, press, auction houses, bookkeepers, accountants, consultants and suppliers amongst others so excellent interpersonal skills are key
- a background/interest in the art/design world would be helpful but not essential
- salary negotiable
- excellent organisational and time management skills
- at least five years’ experience in a similar role
- experience in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- discretion, diplomacy and an ability to prioritize