Ronen Lev is looking for a junior or intermediate interior designer to join its team in New York.
The designer will work closely with both partners on multiple projects consecutively but should have the ability to work alone with limited oversight. The candidate should have design experience on high-end residential projects and commercial projects where he/she was involved in all phases of the interior design process.
Specific responsibilities include:
- prepare mood boards and presentations as directed by the senior designer
- produce floorplans and elevations based on Ronen Lev’s drawing standards
- propose and source FF&E as directed
- create and keep track of project budget and timeline
- place orders and correspond with FF&E vendors
- attend client meetings
- additional tasks may include elevation renderings, sample boards and custom furniture drawings
- over two years of design experience and proven industry experience in residential and commercial projects
- minimum bachelor’s degree in interior design or architecture. Masters degree is a plus
- proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Design Suite
- outstanding organisational skills
- strong attention to detail
- excellent communication skills