Roomba Design is looking for an interior architect/designer to join its team in Budapest Hungary.
Roomba is a Budapest based interior architecture practice that specializes in the field of home, hotel and hospitality design in the high-end sector of the market. Due to new projects wins, Roomba is looking for highly creative and experienced interior architects/designers to join the practice.
As an interior architect/designer, you will join a small team in the delivery of cutting edge hospitality, hotel and spa projects across Hungary and Europe.
You will have a degree in interior architecture/design or similar, with a minimum of two years professional experience in a similar role and experience in all stages of the design process from concept to completion across a range of project scales.
Experience in the hospitality and leisure markets is preferred but not essential.
You will have a sophisticated and contemporary design language that can be conveyed through visualization and drawing skills, both computer-aided and freehand.
Role and responsibilities:
- produce detail space plans
- development of creative concepts, mood boards, preliminary and final designs
- produce presentations
- developing detailed designs and materials specifications
- produce detailed CAD drawing packages of GA plans, finishes plans and RCPs, lighting and bespoke joinery details
- produce product specification documents
- client, contractor and supplier liaison
- overseeing site meetings with contractors and clients
- minimum two years working experience – preferably in the hospitality sector
- excellent knowledge of ArchiCAD, Photoshop and or 3DSMax
- excellent written and communication skills
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Assistant production manager
at Aldworth James & Bond
at Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands