Rosan Bosch Studio is seeking an architect or designer to join its team in Copenhagen.
Grow with us: we are looking for an ambitious architect/designer with 5+ years of experience
Rosan Bosch Studio is looking to hire an experienced architect/designer to bring playful design and learner-centered spaces to learners of all ages everywhere. We work globally with the most ambitious educational clients and organisations.
You will be based in our Copenhagen studio, visit our growing studio in Madrid frequently and travel globally when this is possible again. You are fluent in Spanish and English, written and spoken.
Designing for a better world starts at school
We offer a unique and holistic approach to the design of learning spaces. We currently work in Argentina, Belgium, China, Denmark, Egypt, the Faroe Islands, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Thailand and Uruguay.
Rosan Bosch Studio works with all aspects of the innovation of learning environments – envisioning future scenarios of learning with clients, involving stakeholders in the process, designing and supervising implementation, and innovating learning practices with educators.
We are looking for an architect with great creative talent, curiosity and a passion for what we can accomplish with design and architecture. Our clients are ambitious and want to put new ideas about learning at top of the agenda.
You have ambitions to become a project manager.
Your next job:
- developing new creative concepts for learning
- designing and detailing learning environments, interior and exterior, for schools, libraries and innovation environments
- managing a small team of young designers and architects
- planning project deliverables and meeting deadlines
- 15-25 days of travel days year when this is possible again
- masters level degree in architecture
- five+ years of experience from an architectural or design company
- experience with construction/production
- some experience with project management and ready for more
- ready to contribute in all project phases and work with projects in all scales
- experience with CAD, preferably Vector Works
- experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- excellent at communicating creative visions visually
- a strong interest in learning and education from a design and a societal perspective
- fluent in Spanish, written and spoken
- fluent in English, written and spoken
- basic understanding of Danish or another Nordic language is a plus but not required
- exceptional collaboration skills in interdisciplinary teams
- excellent collaboration skills in international and intercultural teams
- international mindset and interest in education and global affairs
- flexible approach
- completer-finisher with self-discipline and confidence
- passionate about design as a tool for change
- full time job, maternity cover for 1 year with possibility for permanent position
- a young and international work environment in the heart of Copenhagen
- great development opportunities
Send your application in English, CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Deadline is April 11, 2021.
Position will be filled as soon as we have the right candidate. Questions to Managing Director Farid Fellah at email@example.com.