Rosan Bosch Studio is seeking a business development manager to join its team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Rosan Bosch Studio is looking to hire a business development manager to bring playful design and learner-centred spaces to learners of all ages everywhere. We work globally with the most ambitious educational clients and organisations.
You will be based in our Copenhagen studio, visit our growing studio in Madrid frequently and travel globally when this is possible again. You are bilingual, fluent in Spanish and English, written and spoken.
Designing for a better world starts at school
We offer a unique and holistic approach to the design of learning spaces. We currently work in China, Egypt, the Faroe Islands, Germany, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal and Spain. We work with all aspects of the innovation of learning environments – envisioning future scenarios of learning with clients, involving stakeholders in the process, designing and supervising implementation, and innovating learning practices with educators.
Your next job
Our new business development manager will work closely with Rosan Bosch and the management.
Your tasks will be to:
- plan, prepare and submit offers for new projects
- plan, prepare and manage pitches and presentations
- develop and manage business relations to existing and new clients and partners
- initiate and develop new business opportunities
- initiate and develop new partnerships with stakeholders in the academic and educational sector
- prepare fee proposals, time schedules and project scopes – and assist in contract negotiations
- monitor the global market for learning environments; pre-schools, schools, universities, libraries, exhibitions and workspaces
- develop and keep marketing material updated
- prepare status updates for management
- research, pitch and prepare relevant talks for Rosan Bosch and others
- represent Rosan Bosch Studio at business meetings and international events
- at least two-three years of experience from a similar or related position in a design and/or architecture company
- a strong interest in learning and education from a design and a societal perspective
- knowledge of procurement processes in the public and private sector
- masters-level degree in either marketing, business, PR, and/or architecture, design, and/or education with a strong interest in business development
- fluent in Spanish, written and spoken
- fluent in English, written and spoken
- basic understanding of German is a plus but not required
- basic understanding of Danish or another Nordic language is a plus but not required
- proficiency in MS Office (particularly PowerPoint) and Adobe CS (particularly InDesign)
- experience with CRM software is a plus (we use WebCRM)
- exceptional collaboration skills
- excellent communication skills
- international mindset and interest in education and global affairs
- flexible approach
- completer-finisher with self-discipline and confidence
- passionate about design as a tool for change
As our new business development manager, you will be a key member of our dynamic, young and international team. We offer you the opportunity to grow with us and the chance of gaining international experience. Our mission is long-term and ambitious. We want to empower learners.
The position is full-time, and you should expect traveling a lot when international travel restrictions are canceled. The right candidate will ideally start in November.
More information about Rosan Bosch Studio, our projects and clients, our team and approach on our website.
We need you now, don’t wait. Send your application promptly to managing director Farid Fellah using the ‘apply’ link below. Write a short application in English and attach your CV and other relevant documents. Subject line of the email must be: ‘Business development manager’
Deadline is 14 October 2020. We will conduct interviews for the position on an ongoing basis.
Rosan Bosch Studio
Rosan Bosch Studio is an interdisciplinary practice for art, architecture and design.
We create learning environments, workspaces and cultural venues with respect for our innate playfulness as human beings. We work strategically with designs that create space for new thoughts and change.
We are an international team of creative artists, architects, designers, communication and innovation consultants. We share an ambition for designing innovative and activating learning environments for all ages.