Rosan Bosch Studio is seeking a project manager to join its team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Grow with us: we are looking for an ambitious architect with five plus years’ of experience
Rosan Bosch Studio is looking to hire an architect who has international experience developing educational buildings and masterplans. As our new project manager, you will lead an interdisciplinary team developing playful designs and learner-centered spaces to learners of all ages. We work globally with the most ambitious educational clients and organizations.
The position will be based in our Copenhagen studio but you will visit our growing studio in Madrid frequently and travel globally. You are fluent in Spanish and English, written and spoken.
Designing for a better world starts at school
We offer a unique and holistic approach to the design of learning spaces. We currently work in Argentina, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Spain, Thailand and Uruguay.
Rosan Bosch Studio works with all aspects of the innovation of learning environments – envisioning future scenarios of learning with clients, involving stakeholders in the process, designing and supervising implementation, and innovating learning practices with educators.
We are looking for an architect with great creative talent, curiosity and a passion for what we can accomplish with design and architecture. Our clients are ambitious and want to put new ideas about learning at top of the agenda.
As a project manager, you will take part in the development of our organization, processes, and services.
Your next job:
- develop innovative, architectural concepts for learning
- design and detail learning environments, interior and exterior, for schools, universities, libraries and other learning environments
- manage a small team of young designers and architects
- plan project deliverables and meet deadlines
- establish and maintain relations to clients and collaborators
- 15-25 days of travel a year
- masters level degree in architecture
- five plus years’ of experience from an architectural or design company
- solid knowledge of construction/production processes
- experience with project management
- ready to contribute in all project phases and work with projects in all scales
- experience with CAD, preferably Vector Works
- experience with Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, and other design software
- excellent collaborator with colleagues, clients and partners
- a strong interest in learning and education from a design and a societal perspective
- fluent in English, written and spoken
- fluent in Spanish, written and spoken
- basic understanding of German, Danish or another Nordic language is a plus but not required
- very structured
- exceptional collaboration skills in interdisciplinary teams
- excellent collaboration skills in international and intercultural teams
- international mindset and interest in education and global affairs
- flexible approach
- completer-finisher with self-discipline and confidence
- passionate about design as a tool for change
- permanent full-time position
- a young and international work environment in the heart of Copenhagen
- great development opportunities
Submit your application, CV and portfolio now via the apply for job button below and write ‘experienced architect’ in the subject field.
Deadline is 22 August 2022. We will conduct interviews for the position on an ongoing basis.