Rose Uniacke is hiring a head of marketing and customer engagement to join its team in London.
Rose Uniacke is an award-winning interior design studio as well as a furniture, lighting, fabrics and accessories designer and antique dealer. Our office and stores are located along Pimlico Road and showcase Rose Uniacke’s own-designed edition pieces, fabrics and carefully curated antiques.
About the role
As the head of marketing and customer engagement at Rose Uniacke you will be a driving force behind our strategic marketing efforts, entrusted with overseeing and executing high-impact campaigns that elevate our brand positioning. This senior role demands a seasoned marketing professional ideally with an interest in interior/architecture/antiques/furniture design, capable of shaping and executing visionary marketing strategies that align with our brand identity and drive long-term business growth. You will also be responsible for (currently) one direct report – our website merchandiser. This is a hybrid role primarily based in the office and reports directly to the MD of Rose Uniacke, working closely with Rose Uniacke herself.
- develop and execute a comprehensive press and media strategy that aligns with Rose Uniacke’s overall business goals for interior design and product design. This includes identifying key messaging, strategically working with key press, and developing project-based strategies that focus on concepts that are strategic to the brand and its growth
- lead the development and implementation of online growth and digital marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, engagement and sales
- provide strategic guidance to the Website Merchandiser, to ensure that the website is visually appealing, user-friendly, and optimized for conversion
- develop and execute a comprehensive customer engagement strategy to foster brand loyalty and drive repeat business. This includes identifying target audiences, developing personas, and creating and implementing targeted marketing campaigns
- develop and execute an event and showcase strategy that includes determining presence at industry events, pop-ups, and competitions, as well as managing all private events
- build and manage relationships with strategic partners including our external PR and Social functions by scoping, defining, and executing partner projects, and developing and executing press strategy
- manage relationships with digital partners to ensure appropriate expertise, to support the development of digital channels and experience
- oversee the development of all marketing collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the Rose Uniacke brand and messaging
- serve as a compelling brand spokesperson at events, and other marketing initiatives
- track and analyse marketing results to measure the success of marketing campaigns and identify areas for improvement
- manage the marketing budget and ensure that it is spent effectively and efficiently. This includes tracking and analysing results to make necessary adjustments as needed
- ten plus years’ industry experience
- located within a commutable distance from our office on Pimlico Road or plan to relocate before starting work
- ability to work independently as well as in a team
- strong relationships with design world media
- strategic thinker with a focus on the big picture and long-term growth.
- aware of, and curious to explore new consumer trends and technologies that will enhance the brand experience
- creative thinker with the ability to develop strong ideas, concepts, and approaches
- natural aptitude for identifying and pursuing opportunities
- proven hands-on management skills of in-house talent and partner teams.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- experience in or strong personal interest in the worlds of interiors, architecture, antiques, and furniture design
If you are interested in applying for this role please send a copy of your CV via the apply for job button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom