The Retail Performance Company (rpc) has an opening for a design internship/student to join its firm in Munich, Germany.
- support of the design team in the design of brands, retail and experience concepts for well-known customers
- research and trend studies on the topics customer experience design, retail formats and retailtainment
- project work in interdisciplinary design teams with focus on usability and customer experience
- create illustrations, infographics, mood board for shops, websites and brand experiences
- creating spatial conceptual ideas and designs
- supporting with ideas and sketches the project team
For ambitious team players:
- degree in interior design/architecture or last year of university
- having a good understanding of space and a good sense of design
- flexible and eager to work with a multidisciplinary team
- willing to learn from all project phases and expand your creative experience
- very good command of English and German
- interest in design especially in the field of brand, retail or experience design
- first experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- experience with 3D visualisation software such as; Rhinocerous 3D and V-Ray
Working at The Retail Performance Company (rpc)
As a young and rapidly-expanding consultancy, we offer employees a host of unique opportunities. We give you plenty of space to make an impact and are proud to have been voted growth champion and best consultants.
Our work is customer-centric, interdisciplinary and international. We wholeheartedly support our clients throughout all project phases, from strategy development to execution and steering.
To meet each employee’s needs, we let our people shape their own workday. Depending on your office’s location, we offer remote work, limited travel, sabbaticals, and time-tracking on the honour system.
Some of the perks of working at The Retail Performance Company (rpc) include high-tech equipment, which you are free to use privately, as well as company events. Extras often comprise complimentary fresh fruit and reduced-rate gym memberships.
Because we want to cultivate long-term relationships, we typically hire for permanent positions. A fair salary plus merit pay give all people here the chance to influence their earnings.
Around the world
The Retail Performance Company (rpc) is represented in nine countries worldwide. Collaboration between our offices makes working at The Retail Performance Company (rpc) an especially enriching intercultural experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Your contact person: Antonia Cornelius
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.