RSHP is seeking a new business coordinator to join its team in London.
RSHP is an international architectural practice that has designed some of the world’s most iconic buildings. Our portfolio of projects ranges from the renowned Lloyd’s of London building, a new distillery and visitor centre for The Macallan in Speyside, to The Leadenhall Building, an office tower which is home to the practice’s studio. Currently, we are working on a range of high-profile projects, including our first residential project in New York; a new distillery for Horse Soldier Bourbon in the United States, as well as innovative net zero housing using modern methods of construction in the UK.
The culture in the practice is one of sharing knowledge and coming together for discussion and teamwork. We have over 180 exceptional people working with us all over the world, working on high-profile projects in over 15 countries.
We are looking for a new business coordinator to join our team in London. The suitable candidate will work closely with the New Business team and the partners to help secure new opportunities and projects. The role will have a core focus on the production of bids, proposals and presentations, with scope to grow into a wider variety of responsibilities to support the new business and communications teams.
Key responsibilities – to include, but not be restricted to, the following:
- support the new business team in identifying, appraising and responding to new project enquiries and opportunities
- write copy, collate, and design high-quality, engaging bid documents for tender responses (EOI, PQQ, RFQ and RFP) and presentation pitches, coordinating requirements with both internal and external stakeholders
- review submissions for compliance, quality and consistency
- maintain a library of written responses, case studies and relevant information to support the production of bids
- log and maintain CRM records for new project opportunities and generate weekly reports
- attend weekly opportunities meeting with the partners
- undertake research projects specific to geographical markets, sectors and client groups
- attend and participate in external new business meetings
- attend industry forums and events
Skills and qualities:
- 2-3 years of experience writing bids and proposals for a leading architecture practice
- a calm, professional manner; creative, reliable, and self-motivated
- highly organised with an ability to effectively prioritise key activities and deadlines
- confidence to liaise with senior managers and external clients
- meticulous attention to detail and an ability to work well under pressure
- fluency in both spoken and written English, a second language would be a benefit
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- proficient using a range of software, including Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office
- skilled in designing and preparing graphic layouts
- experience using CRM and Digital Asset Management software
- a keen interest in architecture and design, good knowledge of the industry would be a plus
Hours: 09:30 to 18:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: dependent on experience
Benefits: RSHP offers a great benefits package including health care, profit share, a generous holiday allowance.
This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. This job description will be reviewed regularly and where necessary revised in accordance with organisational needs. Any major changes will be discussed with the postholder.
RSHP is an Equal Opportunities Employer
No agencies please.