Ruff Architects is seeking an architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Ruff Architects is an ambitious, creative design studio based in central London and the South West. Our co-created values are central to our collaborative approach and close-knit studio. We are looking for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant to join our growing team in central London.
We measure our success on creating beautiful, accountable buildings and places. We challenge clients and deliver beyond their expectations, within an engaging and creative environment. Developing our growing reputation whilst ensuring we are a happy and fulfilled team underpins our ambitious approach.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- minimum of two years’ working studio experience post-Part 1
- exceptional design skills with a strong attention to detail
- good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop excellent relationships with clients and collaborators
- an enthusiastic team player, motivated and looking to drive change in the industry
- outstanding organisational skills
- experience of CAD, Creative Suite and 3D modelling
- knowledge of Revit is essential
Salary is based on experience ranging from £27k to £32k.
We are keen to receive applications from a diverse range of candidates and actively encourage applications from under-represented groups.