Rural Office for Architecture is seeking a senior architect to join its team in Carmarthen, Wales.
We are recruiting an experienced senior architect, with outstanding technical abilities, to join our team. Our main studio is in Carmarthen, where we currently work on a range of residential and cultural projects across the UK, at various technical design stages. The successful candidate will form part of a growing studio under the direction of the Director.
The role requires a portfolio of experience preparing construction information, specifications, as well as on-site job-running.
The successful applicant should also be able to demonstrate:
- commensurate experience as a project architect or senior architect within the UK
- excellent organisation skills and a proven track record of coordinating consultants and contractors
- an attention to detail with outstanding technical design ability
- commitment to sustainable design principles and energy efficiency
- strong communication and good team collaboration skills
- ability to manage deadlines and confidently lead the delivery of projects from inception to site
- aptitude for business development and ability to maintain long-term client relationships
- proficiency working in a Mac-based environment with Vectorworks, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and NBS Chorus
Intended start date February/March 2021.
Remuneration is dependent on experience.
Deadline: 24 December 2020
Please send job applications and CV’s as a PDF attachment via the ‘apply’ link below. Ensure file sizes are less than 5MB and the subject states ‘Working in Wales’.
Please include in your covering letter the reason you are applying for this position, and why you would choose to move to rural Wales to work with us.
We regret we may not be able to respond to every application received.