SA Baxter Design Studio & Foundry is seeking a sales manager to join its team in London.
Sales manager position: OTE £70,000k uncapped
An ambitious and driven sales manager is needed to join a well-respected architectural ironmongery design studio based in The Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour, SW10. Driving brand awareness, the sales manager will have real scope to develop the business in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Russia.
Founded in New York, this bespoke design studio has built an enviable reputation designing and delivering custom architectural ironmongery for high-end residential homes super yachts and commercial projects, offering the most extensive palette of patterns and finishes in this custom architectural ironmongery industry. With stunning studios in New York and London the sales manager/business development manager will enjoy working in luxurious surroundings dealing with beautifully designed products.
Working closely with and reporting into the sales director in New York, this is a 360-degree sales role. The sales manager will proactively manage and develop client relationships, attend regular trade events, identify and create sales opportunities, produce quotes and monitor the sales process and achieve significant sales growth and brand awareness. The role is diverse, wide-ranging and provides real opportunity for an ambitious sales manager to succeed utilising their communication, negotiation and customer service skills.
To qualify you should be a:
- sales manager
- business development manager
- sales consultant
- new business sales manager
- business development executive
- sales executive
- account executive or similar
With a CV that demonstrates:
- experience working in a sales environment within the architectural and interior design trade industry
- existing relationships with top interior designers, architects, developers and otters hardware specifiers
- you are educated to degree level or have comparable industry experience
- the ability to negotiate solutions with clients, acting above the line of accountability
- the ability to prepare sales action plans and strategies
- the ability to generate and qualify new business leads whilst sourcing and developing client referrals
- excellent negotiation skills
- a proven ability to be able to manage multiple client projects at a time whilst paying strict attention to detail
- the ability to work successfully, both autonomously and within a team
- the ability to identify and develop strong relationships with prospective customers on a personal and corporate level
This role will include overseas travel as when required and you will need to be able to stay away from home for periods of time.
This is a highly unique opportunity for a sales manager/business development manager looking to make a real impact and reap the rewards this brings. In return, expect a harmonious and friendly environment, an uncapped commission scheme and a supportive team that will help you reach your full potential.
Please submit a cover email along with your résumé in PDF format using the ‘apply’ link below.
We look forward to hearing from you.