Salvage is searching for an architectural artist/designer to join its firm in Warsaw, Poland.
Salvage is an innovative architecture and design brand for the smart city developer, Miris.
Salvage transforms 21st century society into a global sustainable society and a set of proposals to help consolidate the future.
“We live the future as we create the future.”
Salvage’s innovative ideas, product design, interior, architecture and urban development, emerges out of a careful analysis of how contemporary life constantly evolves and changes. Not least due to the influence from climate and multicultural exchange, global economic flows and communication technologies that all together require new ways of architectural and urban organization.
Salvage is seeking an architectural artist/designer for our team.
Responsibilities and duties:
- strong conceptual and design skills
- ability to develop design options in collaboration with the design team
- ability to prepare, develop and edit drawings and models as they relate to the project
- support architectural and design proposals
- modelling/texturing/lighting/rendering and animation of 3D architectural scenes
- manage image assets
- story writing for animation
- creating animations with Lumion and Enscape
- helping the team technically and artistically, to carry out the art vision
- provide multiple ideas and concepts for interior, architecture and urban designing projects
Experience and qualifications required:
- bachelor’s degree in architecture
- minimum of two years of experience as an architect/designer
- highly skilled in all aspects of 3D with strong artistic flair
- strong skills with graphic layout and presentation
- ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- commitment to high-quality work and attention to detail
- legal permits and visa required to work in Poland
- fluent in English, spoken and written
- client management and project coordination skills
- ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and budget your time
- ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- great interpersonal communication skills
- Autodesk FormIt
- Lumion and Enscape
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Revit Architecture would be an advantage
If you are interested, please send your application – CV with motivation letter and portfolio using the ‘apply’ button below.