Salvage is looking for an architectural graphic designer to join its firm in Warsaw, Poland.
Salvage is an innovative architecture and design brand and part of the smart-city developer, Miris.
We create a new way of living sustainable and healthy life, by innovative parametric design, digital smart technology, renewable and healthy ideas, absolute manifestos and revolutionary agriculture.
Salvage transforms 21st-century society into a global sustainable society and a set of proposals to help consolidate the future.
We live the future as we create the future
Our office in Warsaw, Poland is currently involved in many innovative and sustainable projects throughout Scandinavia and Europe.
Salvage’s innovative ideas, product design, interior, architecture and urban development, emerges out of a careful analysis of how contemporary life constantly evolves and changes.
Not least due to the influence from climate and multicultural exchange, global economic flows and communication technologies that all together require new ways of architectural and urban organisation.
Salvage is seeking an architectural graphic designer for our team in Warsaw, Poland!
Responsibilities and duties:
- strong conceptual and design skills
- ability to develop design options in collaboration with the design team
- high-quality renderings for competitions, studies and project
- photorealistic and abstract visualisations
- rendered animations, VR
- support internal and external communications (newsletter, press kits)
- storytelling and visual identity for architecture projects
- creating remarkable website content
- social media marketing, create and share office projects marketing content
- quality control and compliance with company standards – high-quality focused
- reporting to the project leader
- create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
Experience and qualifications required:
- professional degree in architecture
- legal permits and visa required to work in Poland
- fluent in English – spoken and written
- fluent in sketching techniques
- ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and budget your time
- ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- great interpersonal communication skills
- exceptional visualisation talent
- conceptual understanding of architecture
- excellent abilities in post-production
- proficiency in 3D modelling
- fundamental understanding of VR-methods/familiarity with VR applications
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects
- Autodesk FormIt and Revit
- Lumion and Enscape
- Rhino and Grasshopper would be an advantage
- Dynamo would be an advantage
Please attach your portfolio in the application.
We do not consider candidates without Revit and BIM experience.