Salvage is seeking a senior interior designer – BIM to join its practice in Warsaw, Poland.
Salvage is an innovative architecture and design brand for the smart city developer, Miris.
Salvage transforms 21st-century society into a global sustainable society and a set of proposals to help consolidate the future.
“We live the future as we create the future.”
Salvage’s innovative ideas, product design, interior, architecture and urban development, emerges out of a careful analysis of how contemporary life constantly evolves and changes. Not least due to the influence from climate and multicultural exchange, global economic flows and communication technologies that all together require new ways of architectural and urban organization.
Salvage is seeking a senior interior designer – BIM for our team.
Responsibilities and duties:
- initiate, develop and coordinate all interior design projects in union with architects
- support goals as outlined by creative director
- conduct brainstorm, conceptualise and execute creative ideas electronically or with manual techniques
- provide multiple ideas and concepts for interior designing projects
- research all reference materials for purpose to communicate ideas
- interpret, design and recommend architectural solutions through selections of finish and materials, fixture alternatives and trendy interior design techniques
- develop and maintain calendar for execution of entire interior design work in given scope of responsibility
- collaborate with architects following BIM Workflow using BIM Tools (FormIt and Revit)
- demonstrate and maintain understanding of existing external and internal fashion trends
Experience and qualifications required:
- professional degree in interior architecture or interior design
- minimum of five years of experience as an interior architect/designer on built and published references
- legal permits and visa required to work in Poland
- experience in filing construction documents and construction administration
- experience in taking BIM projects from inception to completion
- team and project management experience
- fluent in English, spoken and written
- ability to sketch freehand
- strong conceptual and design skills
- animation skills with the appropriate post-production capacity
- ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and budget your time
- ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- great interpersonal communication skills
- team player with strong communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Autodesk FormIt and Revit,
- Lumion and Enscape,
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
If you are interested, please send your application – CV with motivation letter and portfolio using the ‘apply’ button below.