PR account director
at Sandford PR
Sandford is hiring a PR account director to join its team in London.
Sandford is a London-based boutique PR and communications agency working with design, architecture, interiors and luxury brands. We are passionate about telling stories of exceptional, thoughtful design.
Sandford has an opportunity for a PR account director to join its London team. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is detail orientated with a proven track record of implementing successful PR campaigns.
The PR account director will be responsible for the effective day to day management of Sandford’s PR clients.
Key accountabilities and requirements will include
- management of strategic activities for all clients including planning (ie developing seasonal plans, launch proposals, press trip overviews etc), plus overseeing the implementation
- responsible for delivery of client KPIs, ensuring targets are met each month (over and beyond)
- daily management of press office activities for all clients, eg journalist appointments, image send-outs etc.
- management of the client’s press release schedule, working with the team on the creation of trend/material/product-led press materials, as well as new product/project/exhibition launches
- daily contact with all key senior press/influencer contacts, including regular meetings
- management of client events when required eg new product/new season launches, photoshoots, exhibition launches, press breakfasts
- ability to manage and encourage junior members of the team (where applicable), plus report upwards to the senior team
- day-to-day liaison with senior clients, updating on all activities plus regular meetings and / or conference calls
- ability to manage any issues occurring directly with client and flag to a senior team member with a quick solution
- daily monitoring for press coverage and ensure forwarding directly to client (after approval by senior team), social media teams etc.
- etting up and maintaining media grids, inputting updates and published coverage
- monthly/quarterly reporting with coverage analysis etc.
- ongoing management of 3rd party suppliers eg media database, photographers, venues etc.
- at least five years’ PR experience within the design sector – agency experience is desirable
- established senior press and sector influencer relationships in the design and lifestyle sphere, with the ability to manage contacts and editorial opportunities
- a strong knowledge of and interest in the design sector is a prerequisite, along with an awareness of the latest trends and a passion for creative strategies
- a strategic thinker, capable of multi-tasking on different accounts to effectively plan different PR campaigns
- a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to respond to a brief creatively and position and express ideas to clients in a clear and concise manner
- a demonstrable understanding of social media platforms and the digital arena generally
- the capability to ensure that all PR initiatives are delivered on time and within budget
- excellent time management skills along with the ability to drive accounts forward to ensure projects are always completed to a consistently high standard
Hybrid working – three days in our Chelsea office.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Tags: Marketing | PR/Marketing jobs | Social media | Sandford PR