Sandford PR is looking for a junior account manager to become part of its team in London.
Sandford PR is a London-based boutique communications agency with a strong focus on design, architecture and interiors, lifestyle and luxury projects with an international perspective.
Working in a friendly and fast-paced team, this role will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a number of key clients in the agency’s portfolio. You will play a pivotal role within the agency, developing and implementing communications strategies through a wide variety of channels including digital, print and influencer marketing as well as building and managing relationships with clients and key media contacts, all the while creatively building on PR and social media campaign plans at a tactical level.
You will have the tenacity to proactively develop a wide network of relevant media, industry and social media contacts if you do not have this established already. You will have excellent written and presentation skills and a keen knowledge or interest in architecture, interiors, design, art, luxury and visual culture.
You’ll need to have four-five-plus years of experience, be a self-starter with a brilliant eye for detail and creative writing, be efficient, organised with good time management skills and possess excellent communication skills. This is the ideal role for someone who is ready to make their mark and develop their career in communications for the creative industries.
Main responsibilities include:
- oversee client PR strategies, from planning to delivery
- oversee clients’ media strategies, from planning to delivery
- support new business pipeline and proposals
- develop a wide network of relevant media and industry contacts
- oversee and deliver content creation for Sandford PR
- manage the activation of campaigns, create pitching grids and media strategies
- planning, managing and supporting press and/or client launch events when needed
- four-five-plus years’ PR experience, ideally with agency experience
- undergraduate degree in a relevant field is a plus
- knowledge and/or interest of design, architecture, interiors, arts or visual culture
- established media relationships in design and lifestyle media is a plus
- experience in handling digital and social media
- being a strategic thinker and team player with an eye for detail and the ability to multitask
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- event experience and the ability to plan PR campaigns
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.