Sandy Rendel Architects has an opening for an architect or experienced Part 2 architectural assistant to join its practice in London.
Sandy Rendel Architects is looking to recruit a talented architect or experienced Part 2 to join their team in Iliffe Yard.
SRA is a design-led and award-winning London-based practice, working on bespoke residential projects in London and the South East.
We are looking for a motivated individual to work on a number of exciting new build residential projects and to contribute to our small creative team.
The role offers the right candidate excellent project opportunities, as well as the opportunity to become an integral member of a growing practice.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- a minimum of two years’ experience working in design-led practice
- strong design and representation skills and curiosity and motivation to design
- excellent spatial understanding and strong sketching, image and model making abilities
- good working knowledge of UK planning and building regulations and residential design standards
- good understanding of construction detailing and proven experience in developing technical details and specifications
- proven experience in working during construction stages with experience in contract administration of traditional JCT forms
- excellent communication skills – ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, consultants and contractors
- strong organisational skills – ability to plan and manage a workload and to meet deadlines
- a conscientious and pro-active approach to working and ability to problem-solve
- ability to work well both independently and within a small team
- excellent spoken and written English
- experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office – with experience in Vectorworks 2D and 3D and in specification writing an advantage
- salary subject to experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Sandy Rendel Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please send a CV, examples of your work (max.10 pages) and a cover letter explaining your motivation to apply by email no larger than 10MB using the ‘apply’ link below.
Or by post to:
Sandy Rendel Architects
Unit 20A, Iliffe Yard
Application deadline: 23 December 2022
Interviews to commence: ASAP
No recruitment agencies.