Sandy Rendel Architects is looking for a talented architect to join its team in Iliffe Yard, London.
SRA are a design-led and award-winning London practice with an expanding workload. We are looking for a talented and experienced qualified architect to work on a number of exciting bespoke residential projects.
The role will offer excellent opportunities for project running – as well as opportunity to become an integral member of a small but growing practice.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- a minimum of five years’ practice experience, ideally with UK practice experience
- strong design skills and an interest in materials, construction methods and detailing
- a conscientious, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work
- ambition and ability to work independently and as part of or leading a small team
- a good working knowledge of UK building regulations and planning system
- experience and proven ability in detailed design development and preparation of tender packages
- experience on site and with contract administration
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- working knowledge of Vectorworks 2D and ideally 3D, and Adobe Suite
- excellent written and spoken English essential
Salary subject to experience.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Sandy Rendel Architects is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please send a CV, examples of your work (max.10 pages) and a cover letter explaining your motivation to apply by email no larger than 10MB by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or by post to:
Sandy Rendel Architects
Unit 20A, Iliffe Yard
London SE17 3QA
Application deadline: 14th July
Interviews to commence: ASAP