Santiago Calatrava is seeking an architect to join its team in Zurich, Switzerland.
We are seeking talented, dynamic, and highly motivated ARCHITECTS with extensive experience in complex large-scale projects to join our Head Office in Zurich, Switzerland.
- degree in architecture and minimum five years’ experience (post-graduate)
- experience on large scale building or bridge projects, from programming and schematic design through to construction administration and close out
- experience coordinating consultants (MEP, Civil, Structural, etc.)
- knowledge of building codes and standards
- expert Knowledge and ability to produce building details and specifications
- ability to work as part of a team to meet tight deadlines
- experience in AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit, optional also Autodesk Inventor
- familiarity with Adobe Suite and MS-Office
- fluent English a must
- additional languages a plus, preferably German, Portuguese or French
- EU or Swiss nationality or otherwise eligible for employment in Switzerland
- cover letter stating candidate’s level, relevant, skills, experience and expected salary
- resume or CV that meet the qualifications listed above (two pages or less)
- portfolio of work samples in PDF format (max. 5MB) or as Hardcopy (max. A4 format)
For the successful candidate, we can offer a long-term collaboration with our multinational team of architects and engineers on international projects.
Calatrava Valls SA
Human Resource Architects