Sargeant Architects is looking for a Part 3 architect or a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its design studio in Berkhamsted, UK.
This is the opportunity to become part of a growing studio.
We work from a newly refurbished office in Berkhamsted and believe in architecture that surprises people and enriches our lives. This role provides the opportunity to work on a range of developments including residential, commercial and community projects.
Applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- practical experience across each of the RIBA work stages
- excellent 3D design and presentation skills
- excellent technical knowledge and detailing skills
- knowledge of UK building regulations and CDM regulations
- proficiency in Vectorworks an advantage
How to apply
Please submit your CV and selected portfolio in PDF format using the apply for job button below.
No agencies or phone calls please.