Satish Jassal Architects is hiring an architect to join its practice in London.
Have you ever dreamed about designing bespoke one-off houses? Now is your chance!
We are an emerging design architectural firm based in Kings Cross, London. We are looking for a qualified RIBA Part 3 architect with strong design skills and an interest in how buildings are crafted together.
The role will involve running small and medium-sized design projects at all stages mostly on traditional procurement. The right individual will gain excellent overall experience and an important place within the practice.
Essential skills and experience:
- excellent communication skills (fluent English, both written and spoken, is essential)
- strong design skills, including detailing
- understanding of the building regulations and the UK planning system
- ability to produce construction documentation
- ability to work well with other professionals
- UK office experience
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- creative problem-solving skills and the ability to present options
- a conscientious person who cares about their work
- traditional contract administration
- the ability to hand-sketch
- Adobe Creative Suite
- ArchiCAD and Artlantis
- project management
- site experience
Salary dependent on experience.
Please submit your cover letter, CV and samples of your work as a PDF file of less than 5MB (ideally as a dropbox link if possible) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Contact us by this email only, no phone enquiries and no agencies.