Satish Jassal Architects is hiring an architect to join its practice in London.
Have you ever dreamed about designing bespoke one-off houses? Now is your chance!
We are an emerging design architectural firm based in Kings Cross, London. We are looking for a qualified RIBA Part 3 architect with strong design skills and an interest in how buildings are crafted together.
The role will involve running small and medium-sized design projects at all stages mostly on traditional procurement. The right individual will gain excellent overall experience and an important place within the practice.
Essential skills and experience:
- excellent communication skills (fluent English, both written and spoken, is essential)
- strong design skills, including detailing
- understanding of the building regulations and the UK planning system
- ability to produce construction documentation
- ability to work well with other professionals
- UK office experience
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- creative problem-solving skills and the ability to present options
- a conscientious person who cares about their work
- traditional contract administration
- the ability to hand-sketch
- Adobe Creative Suite
- ArchiCAD and Artlantis
- project management
- site experience
Salary dependent on experience.
Please submit your cover letter, CV and samples of your work as a PDF file of less than 5MB (ideally as a dropbox link if possible) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Contact us by this email only, no phone enquiries and no agencies.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom