Satish Jassal Architects is looking for a RIBA Part-III qualified architect to join its office in London.
We are an emerging design architectural firm based in Kings Cross, London. We are looking for a recently qualified RIBA Part-III architect with strong design skills and an interest in how buildings are crafted together.
The role will involve running a number of small and medium sized design projects at all stages, which will give the right individual excellent overall experience, and an important place within the practice.
Essential skills and experience:
- excellent communication skills – fluent English, both written and spoken, is essential
- strong design skills, including detailing
- understanding of the building regulations and the UK planning system
- ability to produce construction documentation
- ability to work well with other professionals
- UK office experience
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- creative problem solving skills and the ability to present options
- a conscientious person who cares about their work
- contract administration
- the ability to hand-sketch
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Archicad and Artlantis
- project management
- site experience
Salary dependent on experience
Please send your cover letter, CV and samples of your work as a PDF file of less than 5mb, ideally as a dropbox link if possible, to:
Contact us by this email only, no phone enquiries please and no agencies.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Part-II architectural assistant
at Satish Jassal Architects
Part-I architectural assistant
at Carl Turner Architects